Please read the terms and conditions below which you agree to observe and abide by when entering the competition.
- The prize for winning the competition is a ski holiday for up to four people to La Thuile in Italy and includes transfers from Turin, Milan Malpensa or Geneva airports, 7 nights' self-catering accommodation at the Residence Planibel and up to four 6-day lift passes. Flights, meals, drinks, equipment hire, tuition, spending money and anything else not expressly stated as an inclusion, is not included.
- Equipment hire, tuition and flights can be added to your holiday, charged at our standard rates.
- The competition closes at 17:00 on Friday 23rd February 2024. Any entries received after this date will be automatically disqualified.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. Any duplicated or multiple entres will be disqualified.
- The competition is free to enter.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- In entering the competition, you commit to being free to travel between Saturday 9th and Sunday 17th March 2024.
- The prize holiday is based on arrival into La Thuile on Saturday 9th or Sunday 10th March 2024. If you are the chosen winner and unable to travel on this date, your entry will be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Under these circumstances you will not be offered or entitled to any alternative or equivalent holiday and we will have no obligation to you.
- If you choose to travel by air, there are restrictions surrounding flight arrival and departure times to meet our transfer schedules. Please ask for more details PRIOR to booking any flights. If you are unable to source flights that meet our transfer times, you will be responsible for making your own way to resort. No alternative will be offered for unused transfers.
- Should you wish to travel by a mode of transport other than air, and do not require our transfers, no alternative offer or cash equivalent will be made for the unused transfers.
- You will be required to assist with our PR and promotion surrounding the competition which will entail participatation with our social media and the use of your images.
- For reasons of force majeure and/or any other unforeseen circumstances which fundamentally change our ability to provide this prize, we retain the right to withdraw the competition completely, or to amend the terms of this offer at any time without prior notice.
- The holiday will be subject to our standard booking terms and conditions and your attention in particular is drawn to the fact that it is a condition of travel that you have suitable and appropriate insurance in place for all passengers.